Sunday, April 6, 2008

A fun weekend with a few of our girls!

Okay, so I have to start by saying that I am a terrible blogger...but with having 3 part time jobs now on top of my last semester in school, I have little time to check my email...let alone time to update my blog regularly! I will try and do it more often, but no promises!

So way back on March 20 - 22 we had our neices Rebecca and Lillian over to just hang out with them and have fun! We haven't seen them really since Christmas and since we get to have them so close to us, we've felt like we need to take advantage of it by being in their lives and having them spend time with us before we turn around and they are getting married themselves!! We wish all of our cute neices and nephews were close enough to do this with!! (We LOVE you and miss you all!)
We met Andreya and Jeremy on Thursday night and all had dinner together, then we went to my cousin Eric's house to hang out with them and their two girls (both around the same ages as our girls) and watch movies. Then on Friday we went to Paint 'n' Party, to the mall, to CiCi's Pizza, Thunderbird roller rink, then manicure and pedicures at Aubrianne's spa, and they went home on Saturday morning! We had a blast!
I have to tell you about our trip to the roller rink...We weren't sure how the girls would like it, but took a chance...Rebecca did awesome and was so cute and grown up out there. Lillian was hilarious though...she hated it at first and only wanted to skate on the carpet...and then that was too much for her! She kept saying, "I want to go home!" (we'd only been there 20 minutes) So Rusty and I took turns sitting out with her, and then I made her go back out there and try again after a few minutes. She was still a little shaky (as to be expected when you are only 30 something pounds on skates for only the second time), but she liked it a little. Then she wanted another break and while we were sitting there she looks up at Rusty and says, "Finally...I remembered how to skate, Finally...Finally!! It was soo funny because she was so serious and kept saying Finally...like she had done it so many times before and just had forgotten!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:( Sad story im not on your friend blog list!!! love you!