Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New pictures of Rusty and I





We recently found out that our neighbor is a photographer and she wanted to take pictures of us, so we did a photoshoot with her. She won't show us all the photos yet, but the ones we've seen are from her blog. She is amazing and so much fun to work with! After our couples photo session, she wanted to do wedding pictures with us, so we did another photoshoot where I got back in my dress, and Rusty in his suit. It was so much fun. I will post more photos when I receive them. If anyone needs a great photographer for a wedding, family pictures, pregnancy, baby, senior portraits, etc. I definitely recommend her!! Her website is http://www.cpcamera.com/

7 comments:

Jana said...

Love the pictures. Love the blog.

Marianne said...

well, you know what I think!!!! Cutest couple ever!!!!!!!!

Kristi Clinger said...

Very cute. The girls love the one of your feet sticking out of the car.

Trisha said...

Hey Aubrey, this is jana's Sister Trisha! Those pics look great, you two are a super cute couple.
-Trisha (paulandtrisha.blogspot.com)

Lucy said...

You are def my favorite people EVER!! I love you both and I really LOVE your pictures!!! They are so cute. I here-by name you two, COUPLE OF THE MONTH!!!!
Ill make a certificate!!! :)

LOVE YA

Eric and Vanessa said...

You guys did amazing!! Can't for you to see the rest!!

Mike and Tycie said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS GIRL!!! You have become such a beautiful young woman and Im sad I missed out on it! I hate that we moved away! I am so glad that you found happiness and you have such a beautiful family!
Miss ya!