Monday, August 22, 2011

Something...

Every night at the end of the bedtime routine, right before Rusty finishes tucking Elle in he says, "Hey Elle, I need to tell you something..." Then he proceeds to tell her all the things he loves about her. Tonight we were giving family hugs and Elle stops and says, "Rhett, I need to tell you something...I love you so much, and more than anything, and ever and ever and more and more, and you're my best buddy ever!" While she was talking to him he knew it and was smiling and squealing. She then gave him a big hug and he leaned into her. It was seriously the cutest thing, I love to watch them interact! She truly loves him so much and he loves her and thinks just about everything she does is funny! 

Made me smile!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Such a precious girl! (must have a good example to follow). :)