Friday, May 8, 2009

5 months!

My beautiful blue-eyed girl!
Big and tall and strong...that is the name of the song Rusty made up that he sings to her when he pulls her from lying on her back to standing. We started doing this when she was about 2 months old and now she LOVES to stand...she hardly ever sits!
I bought her some sunglasses for summer, we were going to go on a walk, so I decided to put them on her...she apparently doesn't mind b/c she didn't even touch them...not once! That's my girl!
This is the face she makes about 100 times a day, she's sniffing in and out of her nose really fast, it's hilarious and I never get tired of seeing her do it!
She's so much fun, everyday is something new and I can't believe how fast she has grown!
What she's doing now:
She loves her exersaucer, she beats and chews it to death;
she is contantly spitting/blowing raspberries or sniffing in and out;
loves playing on her tummy, can spin to get anything she wants...but if she's on a blanket and the toy is too far, she'll pull the blanket toward her until the toy is within reach!
Freaks out (in public) if I am out of sight;
Freaks out if (not so attractive) strangers try to talk to her;
loves her daddy...she lights up when he walks in the room and talks to her (but if I leave her with him and go run an errand, she's not too happy);
stares and moves her fingers when daddy signs to her;
has the cutest laugh, highpitched squeals, and deep gravely voice when she babbles!

3 comments:

cmdance said...

Those pictures are too cute for words!!!

Marianne said...

It's your mini-me! She reminds me so much of you as a baby!!!! What funny pictures!!!!!

Stacie said...

She's adorable!