Friday, April 24, 2009

Random pictures!

I love this picture b/c it shows her crazy hair and her sucking in that bottom lip which makes her cheeks look big!
"My life is so rough!" (She bury's her head and screams when she is tired of tummy time!!)
In my new big kid highchair! Look at those chubby knees!
This picture is for my brother...he bought this outfit for her in Wyoming when I was pregnant. Love the bed head look too!
My favorite part of the day (which is luckily several times a day) is when she wakes up and I go into see her...she's always so smiley and happy to see me!
This is usually what I see first...then I start talking & she pulls it down like the picture before this one!
My new toy...I love to eat anything I can get my hands on!
This is my first time eating cereal!! I loved it!

She got her finger stuck in her pacifier...I will let you imagine what Rusty said this looked like!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

Dear Elle, I heard you laugh for the first time today. That deep belly laugh that make everyone stop breathing for a minute so the don't miss anything. I'm so lucky your Mom and Dad let me share so many of these moments with you. You are so joy filled. We are truly blessed!

Mike and Tycie said...

Awe, she is just so darling Aubrianne!!!! Baby's are truely are greatest blessings!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Absolutely LOVE her crazy hair!!! What a cutie- I want to come hang out with you some time!!

Amber Massey said...

Sooo cute!!! Love these pics :)

Liz & Zac said...

I have only seen one picture of your baby so far, SHE IS A DOLLY! Im so glad you found my blog. I can't believe how big she is.