Friday, July 2, 2010

June 25th - Children's Museam

I had a meeting for work in New Braunfels, TX so Rusty and Elle came with me and when the work was over it was all play. We took her to the Makenna Children's Museam there. It was small, but she had a blast for about 2 hours, then we headed to San Antonio where we went on the riverwalk (no pictures, forgot my camera) and then Saturday we went to the Zoo (see post below)
Love how Rusty is sitting in the kid size chairs, and notice Elle's drama face...having a serious conversation!
taking care of the babies in the "hospital"
We put her on the baby scale, she didn't like that too much!
"Whoa!"
"Cheese"
Watch out dad, I'm driving!
no one would share a cart... :(
not quite sure what to think of this "cow"


she just loved that everything was her size!
queen of many faces

Me: "Elle, don't rub that nasty water on your face"; Elle: continues to rub nasty water on her face.
Not sure who is having more fun, Rusty or Elle.
"Choo Choo Train"
Just chillin' as I blast off into space

She was soooo mad that I made her wear this space suit, she was running away and this was the only shot I could get before she starting saying "No, Stop" and flailing around on the floor.
It was a lot of fun to get to spend so much time as a family!

No comments: