Monday, December 21, 2009

SANTA!

On Saturday we went to see Santa. She was just fine walking up to him, but as soon as I sat her on his lap, she turned around and looked at him and started crying and reaching for me. I told her that she was fine and so she stopped crying and started breathing deeply. It was quite funny! I am glad the photographer got her after she had a moment to take it all in...instead of when she was crying and reaching for me!

This is Elle and Santa last year...my she has grown! (Sorry for the poor quality!)

3 comments:

Amber Massey said...

Sweet baby girl being so BIG and BRAVE for the big man! Merry Christmass to you, Rusty and Precious Elle :)

The Joseph Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Joseph Family said...

wow she has grown! such a cutie, you even have the same Santa. lol, that's so funny that she only cried for a few mintues and then you told her it was ok and she stopped :)love ya

P.S. sorry I had some misspelled words