Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More pictures!

I took a bunch of pictures with my sister's camera, & don't have it with me, so I will post those pictures later. For now I have a few pictures I took on my new camera!
Hi mom!



Chillin in my carseat!



She looked up at me on January 3rd and smiled when I started talking to her...since then she has been all smiles and chatter!


So serious...

Elle is growing and changing so fast. When we left the hospital she was 7 lb. 5 oz. & when we returned 3 days later to check her weight she had gained 3 oz.! The following Wednesday, Dec. 10th we went to the pediatrician and she had already surpassed her birthweight; weighing in at 8lb. 2 oz. At her 2 week appointment the following week she weighed 8 lb. 5 oz. and 20 3/4 in. (both 50th percentile)


1 month stats: 9 lb. 13.5 oz! 75th percentile!(they didn't measure her length!) My child isn't hurting for food!!

8 comments:

diana said...

I can't believe how much she has changed...I love that red jumper and white bow.

Jana said...

Yay for a blog post! You already know how much I love that tater-tot. She is beautiful!

Emily B. said...

That red jumper and white bow are really cute! I thought at first that she looked like Rusty (from the pictures on Camille's post), but now I'm not so sure.

Kristi Clinger said...

I love the first picture. Very cute.

Anne-Marie said...

Look at those SMILES!! What a cutie and she is getting so big! I must come visit soon!! Miss and love you!!

Jeremy, Andreya, RJ and LJ said...

Just love thiat little angel! We got to see her so much over the Christmas Holidays and now just look at how much she has changed!

Trisha said...

She is so beautiful, I hope you are loving every moment with her. Congrats!
-Trisha (janas sis)

Lily Sunshine said...

Okay, she TOTALLY has the "Bishop" nose!!! I cannot BELIEVE how dang cute here hair is!!! Is that a hint of red in there???

I love her soooo much and hope she isn't in High School by the time I can see her!!!

Lots of love!!!